Once you have received the windows 10 pro professional activation product key, please follow this instruction to complete the activation of your windows 10 pro operation system. Please download from the official Microsoft homepage the Media Creation Tool to download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft
Part 1 : Booting to the Windows 10 Installer
1. Make sure your Windows 10 installation media is connected. In order for you to install Windows 10 Pro, your Windows 10 installation file must be loaded onto a disc or flash drive, and the disc or flash drive must be inserted into your computer. If you haven’t yet downloaded the Windows 10 installation tool, follow the instructions from the official Microsoft download support page.
1. Choose your language, edition and architecture then click Next when prompted. You can also change the options on this page (e.g., the setup language) before continuing if need be.
2. Click Install Now
3. Enter your 25 digits Windows 10 pro key (provided from us), then click Next.
5. Option 1 Click Upgrade. It’s at the top of the “Which type of installation do you want?” window. This option installs Windows 10 while preserving your files, apps, and settings.
Option 2You can click Custom instead to clean install Windows 10 on your computer. Doing so will prompt you to select a partition to format before continuing.
6. Wait for Windows 10 to install. This process may take anywhere from half an hour to several hours, depending on your computer’s previous operating system and processing speed. If prompted to press a key in order to boot from a CD, do not press a key.
7. Follow the on-screen setup instructions. Once Windows 10 pro has been installed on your computer, you’ll be able to customize its settings (e.g., your region, your preferred language, location settings, etc.). Once you finish this process, you will be taken to your computer’s desktop. You can also click Express Settings to set up Windows 10 pro with the recommended settings.